Sunday, March 30, 2008

Too many books to read

(dare I say it). Since Christmas, I seem to have acquired several thousand pages of books, and I am just not keeping up. Here are the books outstanding:

Desiring God, by John Piper
A Fraction of the Whole, by Steve Toltz (to review)
The Design Matrix, by Mike Gene (to finish - about half way through)
Nine Marks of a Healthy Church, by Mark Dever (to finish - about half way through)
Shakespeare's Plays (think it's about time I worked my way through those that I haven't read - which is most)
The third and fourth volumes of the "Ender's Game" series, by Orson Scott Card
1 Out Of 10 by Peter Hyman
The Heart of Evangelism, by Jerram Barrs
A couple of books by Alvin Plantinga that I've had since the previous Christmas!
One Step Closer: Why U2 Matters to those Seeking God, by Christian Scharen