"It must be someone who knows us. But how could they know we would come here on this particular day?"HERE ARE THE RULES:
Joanna was by far the more scared of the two.
"Sophie's World", Jostein Gaarder
1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123; go down to the fourth sentence.
3. Post the text of the following three sentences.
4. Name the author and book title.
5. Tag three people to do the same.
Actually, I cheated a bit - the nearest book was "Writers' and Artists' Yearbook 2007", which would have been boring and pretentious. So I took the second nearest. Consider yourself tagged....