I have added the ability to use FreeTranslation to translate the pages on this blogsite - the control for this is on the right. I tried AltaVista's BabelFish but it generated errors. The Google translate feature would be more closely tied in with Blogger, but I couldn't see a tidy way of putting a box on the page that would centralise translation functions without having to write lots of code. However, when I have more time and if FreeTranslation doesn't work out, I may code in the Google version. We'll see.
STOP PRESS: Also, I have fixed the problem that was causing the right hand border to disappear to the bottom of the screen on some installations of IE.
Share and enjoy!