Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The time has come ....

There's no point in doing this, of course, because nobody ever reads these sites - particularly at random. But I keep coming across things that I want to talk about. A blog gives me the chance to talk about some of these things without all the people I know eventually wanting to keep their distance from me. More will follow at some stage - the controversy about Dr Meyer's paper that was published in the Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington is what is currently rattling my cage.

Here is a link to the paper.

There is lots more discussion pointed to by the Discovery Institute - follow this link for more.

Be back soon. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Exile from GROGGS said...

The job title is significant for two reasons. Firstly because there's little to choose between what you are actually driving when that is what you are paid to do - and secondly because they are buses - Airbus 319,320 and 321's to be precise.

But that's not important, right now.